Booking period between and
including these start dates
Price per 7 nights
for up to 4 persons
40% deposit 60% balance
4 Feb 2017 —   5 May 2017 £585.00 £234.00 £351.00
6 May 2017 —   30 Jun 2017 £785.00 £314.00 £471.00
1 Jul 2017 —   25 Aug 2017 £1175.00 £470.00 £705.00
26 Aug 2017 —   3 Nov 2017 £785.00 £314.00 £471.00
4 Nov 2017 —   15 Dec 2017 £585.00 £234.00 £351.00
16 Dec 2017 —   2 Feb 2018 Closed
3 Feb 2018 —   4 May 2018 £600.00 £240.00 £360.00
5 May 2018 —   29 Jun 2018 £800.00 £320.00 £480.00
30 Jun 2018 —   31 Aug 2018 £1200.00 £480.00 £720.00
1 Sep 2018 —   2 Nov 2018 £800.00 £320.00 £480.00
3 Nov 2018 —   16 Nov 2018 £600.00 £240.00 £360.00

How to book

  1. Check the availability calendar for your preferred dates, and please be sure to read the Booking Conditions [PDF] carefully.

    Note: The dates on the calendar correspond to nights stayed, so a Sat-Fri reservation on the calendar means a Saturday morning departure.
  2. Refer to the seasonal pricing guide (below calendar) for our rates on the dates of interest.

    The deposit required is 40% of the total cost of the stay, with the remaining 60% to be paid 8 weeks before occupancy.
  3. Call us to confirm your reservation.

    Telephone: 01736 758 227 (+44 1736 758 227 if calling from outside the UK).
  4. Complete the Booking Form [PDF] and send it together with your payment — cheque or bank transfer only, we can't accept credit cards unfortunately, but for overseas guests we can accept inter-bank payment by Euros. Please let us know when you speak to us how you would prefer to pay.
  5. The reservation will be confirmed by email or letter once your payment has cleared.
  6. On arrival, a £50 cash deposit against damages must be provided. This will be held until departure.
 

Important!

  • We are unable to accommodate children under 5 years, pets, smokers or teenage parties.
  • Holiday Cancellation Insurance: We strongly advise you to have a holiday cancellation insurance policy to cover the cost of your holiday in the UK. If you already have an annual holiday insurance policy, please check that it covers self-catering lettings in the UK.
  • Note for owners of Special Assistance Dogs: The garden is unfenced and leads to a steep overgrown seaward embankment which is a wildlife habitat where badgers and foxes roam and regularly visit the garden.
  • Accessibility: The lane called Wharf Road is a track that is unsuitable for wheelchairs and mobility scooters. There are small steps into the porch and a larger step up into the house. The lawn can only be accessed via steep steps. Access Statement [PDF]
  • Your guarantee of our quality: Our 5 Stars and Gold Award are awarded after a thorough annual inspection which is carried out by Quality in Tourism inspectors who represent Visit England, the National Tourist Board. The Penhayl membership reference number is 596177.

Contact information

A. J. and E. R. A. Clegg
“Morreps”
Wharf Road
Lelant
Cornwall
TR26 3DU
Tel. 01736 758 227
Mob. 07710 296 435
penhayl@btinternet.com